Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome to the December Week 3 Challenge!

The challenge for this week is to show us a last minute Christmas ornament or gift. Please remember the main image of the submission must be a Sweet Pea Stamps hand stamped/colored image. No back-linking please. All entries will be in the running for a $5 gift certificate to the Sweet Pea Stamps store, this is a random drawing. Everyone who enters each challenge during the month will be entered to win a $10 gift certificate at the end of the month! Good Luck!

Here is a bit of inspiration:





3 comments:

  1. I love all your stamps.. I should post some of the cards I've made with them on my blog.. I'm going to work on this challenge today..Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I've posted my entry to your Linky..thanks so much for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stamps. I have posted to the challenge. Thanks so much.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the new and improved Sweet Pea Stamps challenge blog. We are so glad you found us. Please update your bookmarks, subscribe to the blog and check out the upcoming challenge!

Now for the good stuff. Each month there will be a challenge. The first Monday of the month a new challenge will be issued. Entries will be in the running for a gift certificate to the Sweet Pea Stamps Store. The winner will be chosen at random.

Thanks for stopping by and please share our new link! Questions can be forwarded to Aletha, or ajsdesigns at cox dot net.